November 8, 2009

Peace be With You

I'm sorry that I don't have any card or project to share with you today and I don't know when I will.  We are in the midst of saying goodbye to a cousin as his fight with Hodgkin's-Lymphoma nears an end.  My husband flew to Edmonton early yesterday to be with his family.  It was hard to believe he was dying when we spoke to him on the phone on Friday.  He sounds so strong but apparently his lungs and blood aren't absorbing the oxygen it needs to.  They nearly lost him early this morning, but they were able to stabilize him.  My husband says he looks amazingly strong and if it weren't for the oxygen mask you would never think he was such a sick young man. So my request from you is just a simple prayer for peace and ease of suffering for everyone involved.

Peace be with you and your family this day and always.

4 comments:

  1. Awwww...I'm so sorry to hear of this sadness in your family, Laural. Peace be with you and your entire family - especially this young man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers going out to your family, Laural...it's never easy. We lost my BIL 7 years ago last week to a brain tumor...it's very sad...my thoughts are with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sad, I'm so sorry that your cousin and your family are going through this. My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you girl! I know that must be so hard.

    ReplyDelete

Visitors