Good Afternoon friends! Hope the day is bringing you many blessings. Currently I am blessed with a quiet house. 2 kids are eating lunch and one is sleeping. Silence really is golden...
Anyhow here's a card that I made for the current Viva la Verve challenges inspired by the picture I included on the right. Today I'm trying something knew and adding directions for the card I made. Not that they aren't straight forward but it's good practice for when I submit my creations for publishing. Also what may seem straight forward for me might not be for someone else.
Thanks so much for spending some time here with me and I hope you are having a wonderful day!
1) Make card from Cardstock (CS) A2 size
2) Punch border on CS; trim and adhere to card
3) Trim pattern paper and adhere to card
4) Mat pattern paper on CS; adhere to card
5) Cut square from CS; stamp sentiment; mat with CS and adhere to card
6) Thread buttons and adhere with glue dots.
Paper: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, floral dp (Chatterbox), Ashville dp (Scenic route)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Scallop Trim border punch (SU!), linen thread, Hawaiian shores buttons (PTI)
Stamps: Feel the Sun (Verve)