This is a shadow box I recently created for my 6 year old daughter. I've been wanting to stay away from any commercial or licensed themes simply because I don't want to be redecorating her room in two years. I thought butterflies might last longer if I kept it simple. Well I know it will at least last longer than Disney Princess.
Materials and Tools Used
- Bazzill Basics paper. Used this paper because I find it's easier to get the bleaching affect.
- Kind Thoughts stamp set from Stampin' Up! (SU) for the background bleach images.
- Beautiful Butterflies bigz die from SU I love that die! I've used it quite a lot and I've only had it for a couple of weeks
- SU's Billboard decorative strip die for the word Beauty.
- SU Raspberry Tart designer series paper.
- And finally, Basic Grey Opaline half pearls for some bling.