July 25, 2009

Little Girl Room Decor


This is a shadow box I recently created for my 6 year old daughter. I've been wanting to stay away from any commercial or licensed themes simply because I don't want to be redecorating her room in two years.  I thought butterflies might last longer if I kept it simple.  Well I know it will at least last longer than Disney Princess.
Materials and Tools Used
  • Bazzill Basics paper.  Used this paper because I find it's easier to get the bleaching affect. 
  • Kind Thoughts stamp set from Stampin' Up! (SU) for the background bleach images.
  • Beautiful Butterflies bigz die from SU I love that die!  I've used it quite a lot and I've only had it for a couple of weeks
  • SU's Billboard decorative strip die for the word Beauty.
  • SU Raspberry Tart designer series paper.
  • And finally, Basic Grey Opaline half pearls for some bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors