July 26, 2009

What am I doing???!!!

Okay so my  Stampin' Up!®  starter kit arrived on Friday and this weekend I'm feeling just a little overwhelmed with everything.  What was I thinking? No really...what was I thinking??? Running a household is a full time job in itself, where am I going to find the time to plan workshops, demo those workshops, keep up a blog, and still have time to create!!  I see the things my friend Maureen is creating on her blog and I'm wishing I had time to create such beautiful cards.  I'm hoping this is only temporary, that somehow I'll find a way to make it all work.  There is a lot to learn in the first months of demonstrator-ship. I'm trying to think of it like I've promoted myself to management.  I have all these little day-to-day tasks to do but with any spare time I've got to get the bigger projects rolling.  Meanwhile I'll be up until midnight every night to get it done.  At least my two year old is finally starting to sleep through the night.

It may all be a little overwhelming but the really cool thing about becoming an SU demonstrator is that I'm getting out of my comfort zone and putting myself out there. It's a scary place to be but it's also exciting and empowering to know what I'm capable of besides house cleaning and taking care of kids.

2 comments:

  1. What you've started is great! This new adventure will spill over into other parts of your life and your children will benefit from seeing a strong, capable mom (not that you aren't already, but even more so). Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maureen. Your support is most appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Visitors