July 30, 2009

New Inspiration

I know I've been on a bit of a blue, red, green, and orange colour kick lately so I promise that tomorrow I will have something to show in different colours.  I've been busy getting ready for my first workshop/open house and I haven't had much time to come up with anything new.  And after a week of thinking up things for SU products only (because that's what marketing encourages demonstrators to do), I've come to the conclusion that it is best to create with what inspires us. Inspiration comes from the soul and it shows through our creations.  I guess what it all comes down to is that I didn't become a demonstrator to sell but to inspire and be excited by the artistry of others that I meet.

Anyhow, I look forward to showing you pieces of my soul here and there as I learn new things about my craft and about myself.  Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you are all having a marvelous summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors