Sorry this is late ladies!! I knew I should have prescheduled this. Life happens and last night my sister came over with her boyfriend and we played a very long yet fun game of monopoly and I had one two many glasses of wine. Two glasses would have sufficed...at least that's what my head is telling me this morning. Anyhow here's what's up for grabs.
2) Three sheets from the fabulously cute BG Eskimo Kisses collection
3) Four sheets from the Three Bugs in a Rug Playtime collection.
4) 3Bugs Playtime alphabet die cuts
5) Two Sheets of 3Bugs Snips 'n Snails paper.
6) Five Sheets from the Fancy Pants Wildhearts Collection
7) FP Wildheart diecut sheet
8) Two Sheets of this beautiful butterfly paper. I believe it's MME.
9) One sheet of scrapbooking butterfly stickers.
10) Eight sheets of Stampin' Up! Delicate Dots dsp. 2 sheets of 4 designs.
11) Two Sheets of SU! Wild Wasabi textured cardstock
12) Two Sheets of SU! Soft Sky textured cardstock
13) Two Sheets of SU! dsp
14) Three full sheets of SU! cardstock quality stickers to match the above.
15) Side Stitched ribbon in Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, and Blue Bayou
16) One yard of stripped grosgrain ribbon in Wild Wasabi
17) One beautiful yard of Purely Pomegranate ribbon. That's all I could part with.
18) New Pair of scissors
19) Old Olive Stamp pad
20) Stampin' Up! Hostess Set "Holiday Best"
1) What's your favourite tool, product, colour, etc. that you just couldn't live without?
2) What kind of advice would you give to new paper crafters/stampers?
Anyhow, please let everyone you know about my little celebration giveaway. I'll be posting my Card Patterns guest designer submission as soon as I can or you can just hop on over there and see it for yourself.
Hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend. I do apologize again for not getting this posted sooner. I did promise it would be here. Good luck to you all! I'll be announcing the winner December 5th.