I just want to share the loot I happened to win by participating in the Sketch Girl #6 challenge. I was expecting maybe a few small things but definitely not the big box that arrived. Thanks Leigh Ann ! Look at all the stuff she sent me!!!
1) Blackboard Flirt Album (Cosmo Cricket)
2) You are My Sunshine stamp set (Gina K). I really needed a beach set and the title of the set is meaningful because that song is my daughters favourite.
3) PTI vintage buttons. A girl can never have too many buttons right Maureen ?
4) Stampin' Up! Certainly Celery twill ribbon. This is retired so I'm going to savour every bit of it!
5) SU! Delicate Dots dsp. (Retired) A whole pack! 16 sheets! 4 of 4 designs! Way to much for me to use so I'll just have to take half and give the other half away when I pay it forward with my own blog candy.
6) SU! Glue stick. Always handy to have extra adhesive. It's a pain when you run out of the right adhesive isn't it?
7) A Classic SU! ink pad in Old Olive. One of my favourite colours and therefore already have but I'll be sure to find it a loving home .
8) And finally, a box (actually a mini magazine holder) with a bunch of beautiful handmade cards.
This was really so much more than I was expecting for participating in using such a wonderful sketch. I used their latest challenge sketch for the card in my last post. And you should check out the other ladies who participated. Such fantastic and inspiring ideas.
I'll be posting a card later on in the day so be sure to check back. Have a wonderful afternoon!