October 29, 2011

A PTI Christmas

Good Morning everyone.  Hope your weekend is starting on a pleasant note.  I've been up since 5 this morning and just could not go back to sleep so I decided to get up, do dishes, fold laundry, and enjoy a relaxing cup of tea before my kids get up.  

Since I had the time, I thought I would share some christmas cards that I made last year but just didn't have time to share on my blog.  It's nothing new but thought it might help anybody whose having some creative block such as I am this week as I am still exhausted.  These were all made using the PTI set "A Wreath for all Seasons"  Very versatile set and worth the money!  Love it and use it a lot.

Non-Traditional

Traditional



One Layer Card:  Fast and Easy!
 Anyhow, hope you all have a wonderful weekend and fabulously frightful Halloween on Monday.  We'll be busy decorating the house today since we didn't have time to do it last weekend...But nothing gets done until I visit Maureen's new home for the first time.  I'm looking forward to our small visit...it's been a while.

2 comments:

  1. Love that berry wreath! Lovely set of cards. Jealous you get to see Moe's house in person LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, Laural! They're all so lovely - I'm sure they were adored =)
    Lucky duck - did the photos do it justice?

    ReplyDelete

Visitors