February 13, 2010

Embellished Gifts

Here's my entry for the latest PTI challenge: to make our own floral embellishments and use some on our card.  I thought this would be a perfect opportunity for me to use up my SU! felt fusion I an II as well as some brads.  The thing about these embellishments is that I never really go straight to them because they aren't already pre-assembled (like the BG felties).  I decided I should really keep a few pre-assembled on hand just for myself (never mind my crafty friends that Nichole was talking about :)


The card is pretty basic layout but the felt flowers, swiss dot, and scallop trim border punch really add some wow.  Easy card! And a gift for a friend all in 20 minutes!

4 comments:

  1. yummy colours!! It's nice to have some premade ones...I find I fiddle around with those flowers wondering how to layer them...doing it ahead of time would be more fun and relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete

Visitors