February 13, 2010

Take Out???


It is very late so this is just going to be a quick post for my entry in the latest PTI challenges.  The challenge was to add origami to our project and I took the safe route and used the "Cup" Tutorial because it was really easy and it also reminded me of those Chinese food take out boxes.  Anyhow, I'll add more deets later when I'll be able to better explain myself.

Hope you like it!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Paper:  Night & Day dsp, Scenic Route dp (Ashville??)
Ink:  Black
Accessories:  Orange Beads, scallop border punch, wire
Stamps:  On My Couch (PTI)


Edit: I thought this would make a great card to give to a girlfriend for some girl time.  Our idea of a break is having a nice relaxing time on a couch, without kids and no meals to make, chatting and watching chick flicks.  I'm not great at wire work and I tried another new technique with the beading.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Good for you...I was totally uninspired to look up a tutorial and make something new. It was crazy busy yesterday at work to and I just wanted to come home and watch the opening ceremonies...I love that orange paper!! I looks fabulous with the white and black :) The scalloped edge is a great detail too :)

    I'm getting a little tired of all the challenges. I started counting the "happy"'s for that one and then started getting a little crazy when there were more than one happy on a stamp and a bazillion more sets to go through, so I gave a cheeky answer "infinite" and said that each time I stamp I'm happy. Plus, it's always been my motto NOT to be the #1 fan of anything (#3 is acceptable) because that means you're a stalker and don't have a life!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! How fun...great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Visitors