August 28, 2009

Birthday Mojo101

Just a quick post today. I'm on my way to Vancouver for the weekend and I've got to get the house in order before we leave. Then at least I don't have to come back to chaos. Because my dh has decided to join us, the house should be exactly how I leave it ;-)


Anyhow,  I needed a simple birthday card design for my next workshop. These ladies haven't done a lot of stamping and I want to show them how easy and quick it can be to create with the right paper and tools. This Mojo sketch is a great way to showcase some very pretty dp and new colour combo with limited stamping. I plan on making a couple of variations maybe with glitter or clear embossing but this is this is the basic version. I tried cutting the Orchid paper with the V shape but it just didn't turn out right. So I thought rounding the corners is a lot easier and I added a pewter brad to decorate.


Paper: SU Cottage Wall dp, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede (I'll probably only use Razzleberry for my demo)
Accessories:  dimensional, pewter brad
Punches:  ticket corner, lrg corner rounder, scallop circle, 1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4" circle
Stamp sets:  Priceless, Sincere Salutations

1 comment:

Visitors