August 25, 2009

Nothing Fancy Mojo Friday

Here's my take on the Friday sketch of Mojo Monday Turns 100 challenges.  You can probably tell that it was just thrown together.  I had just gotten my EK Success Circle Scissor and had to get in the groove of working with that so by the time I got the gadget worked out and the circles perfectly cut I just had no inspiration left for the stamping end of things.  The Old olive probably could have been fancied up a bit with a scallop punch or I could have used the Chocolate Chip Satin ribbon instead (I'm just savoring every last inch left of that stuff)
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Paper:  SU Raspberry Tart, Rose Red, Old Olive, Chocolate chip, Whisper white,
Ink:  Old olive, rose red, chocolate chip
Accessories:  Circle scissors, chocolate chip ribbon
Stamp set:  Priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors